Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Think It’s Gonna Snow.

Could I actually, possibly, may be blogging? I think it’s going to snow.

But it’s almost summer. And this has kinda always been my summer thing.

So I guess it’s time to dust the mike off and get back into the groove of things around here.

You can thank Tumblr and my life for my absence.

This semester has definitely been one for the books, or well I guess the blogs you could say.

There’s a lot that I want to say. A lot that I want to share.

Many thoughts and things that are just sitting in my journal.

But for right now, that’s where they’re going to have to stay.

I couldn’t go all out in my first post back could I? ;)

This is just a mini-post to say: Hi! I’m alive. I will be writing here again, quite shortly. Within a week and a half, hopefully :)

I will be reading and responding to this very soon, too! I’m thinking another one is quite possibly going to be in the works, too. And maybe even a phone dump!

And because sharing music is one of my favoritest things to do here. I’ve had the same 20 songs on repeat for the past few weeks and these are some of my faves:

Quite possibly, one of the most beautiful (and heartbreaking) songs that I’ve ever heard.

 

A long time favorite. Thank you Grey’s Anatomy for introducing me to the wonderful Tegan and Sara.

 

“I’m looking for the brighter days to come my way…”

 

Words cannot even begin to describe the wonderfulness of this video.

I hope this post finds each of you well! I can’t wait to get caught up with you! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus