Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Makeover, a Thank You, & a Baby

It’s that time of year again.

Blog makeover time!! :)

[So if you’re reading this on a Google Reader, be sure to pop over and check it out! :) ]

I’m about to embark on the next leg in my journey—my sophomore year of college. To so beautifully mark this transition on my blog, I thought a new blog design would be perfect.

And because the third time is certainly the charm, I once again have a new, fabulous design thanks to the wonderful Kelsey over at Kreated by Kelsey!

She is so awesome! I can’t say enough wonderful things about her. Her designs are tailor-made for each client and she is so easy to work with! I highly recommend her if you’re in the neighborhood for a new blog design. Thanks again, Kelsey!

So here’s to the first step in the next part of my journey.

~

Leaving you with a picture from today; post to come.

Hope each of you had a lovely weekend!

bayleeandme

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Hannah!  You are wonderful. 

    Have a fantastic sophomore year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too cute!!

    WM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it!

    I dont keep up like I should but when I do remember to stop in I always enjoy my visit and leave with the reminder of just how wonderfully unique you are... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks--I'm loving it, too!

    Glad that you stopped in--you should get back into blogging, missy. I would love to read about how planning the wedding is going...hint, hint, hint ;)

    And thanks!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!