Wednesday, January 5, 2011

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday

First and foremost I want to say THANK YOU! to every single one of my bloggie readers—especially those of you who left comments on my last post. You guys are absolutely wonderful! Thank you for your prayers, support, and suggestions; they are certainly much appreciated.

Ironically everything has been much better since my last post. There was some more whispering, door slamming and stomping yesterday evening, but this morning it was like a new wind had arrived in Heritage. Mean messages upon doors’ boards had been erased and it has been relatively quiet.

And I’m loving it! (As is the other girl who has been subject to a bulk of the brutality.)

Perhaps the bullies have realized how stupid their actions were and seen the error in their ways. Maybe. One can hope, right?

I’m just taking the peace in stride, gratefully accepting a wonderful, quiet night’s rest.

Onto my usual Wednesday shenanigans…

image

blog comments powered by Disqus