Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Key to . . . Night Drives

I like driving.

I like driving at night.

I like driving at night with the windows rolled down.

I like driving at night with the windows rolled down and the smell of honeysuckle blowing through the car.

I like driving at night with the windows rolled down and the smell of honeysuckle blowing through the car while the calming voice of Colbie Caillat echoes through the car.

image

If you haven’t already, you should listen to Colbie Caillat’s newest CD, Break Through (make sure it’s the deluxe edition). The lyrics, the melodies, her voice; the CD is just amazing. A rare piece of true musical talent and genius.

I couldn’t even pick one song off the album as my favorite to share with you, so I picked the first one that popped up with this search.

And because I can’t just leave you with one awesome song, I’ll leave you with my sister’s favorite.

blog comments powered by Disqus