Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Challenge

As soon as I saw this post, I knew I had to take Brittany up on the challenge.

I love seeing everyone’s different handwriting styles; the cutesy heart-dotted i’s, the masculine all-capitals, and the infamous chicken scratch. I’m weird, I know!

Here are the rules…

Write the following:
1) Your name/blog name.
2) Right-handed, left-handed, or ambidextrous?
3) Favorite letters to write.
4) Least favorite letters to write.
5) Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
6) Write the following words in capital letters:
- CRAB
- HUMOR
- KALEIDOSCOPE
- PAJAMAS
- GAZILLION
7) Write your favorite song lyric.
8) Tag people! and
9) Any special note or picture.

My results (click to enlarge)…

 IMG_0001 IMG_0002

Now you try! It’s a great way to procrastinate :)

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love it!! :) Thanks for taking it! I'm officially jealous of your K's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!! And it's my pleasure---it was quite fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so incredibly jealous of your handwriting! It's so pretty. I'm thinking I wanna do this challenge as well :). But my handwriting sort of sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!