Friday, January 1, 2010

The Key to . . . A Great New Year

Xin Nian Kuai Le! Feliz Ano~Nuevo! Kenourios Chronos! Happy New Year!!

My 2010 is starting off wonderfully…not! I came home from work Wednesday feeling terrible and I haven’t gotten much better. After laying in bed most of New Year’s Eve, I ventured out to my aunt’s house for a yummy dinner of seafood, coleslaw, and French fries. And while we had a blast planning our weekend trips for 2010, I woke up Friday morning feeling so, so much worse. On the bright side, the only place 2010 can go from here is

imageI can look back and say that 2009 was a pretty good year. There were some sad times, some happy times, some bad times, and some pretty darn great times. I only hope that 2010 is all that and more. I’m going to turn 18, graduate from high school, start college in another town, and become an even better me! And I can’t wait :)

And does Mr. Franklin have it right, or what?

“Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.”

blog comments powered by Disqus