Friday, August 21, 2009

Work is a 4 Letter Word

                         Work is a Four Letter Word, The Smiths

You heard it here first; Miss Hannah’s gotten her very first real job. I’ve volunteered and done lots of babysitting, but today I got, what my mom likes to call, a real job. One that pays consistently and more then five dollars an hour—or 7 if your kids aren’t my favorite (which rarely happens…like once). 

And the best part is, it’s not really a job. It’s at a daycare, Monday thru Friday, right after school. I start Monday, so we’ll see how it goes, but I’m thinking it’s going to be a pretty awesome first job.

So let’s hear it. What was your first job? Was it good? Bad? Horrible?

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you. I think you may be slightly crazy but you get that honest :-) All your nieces/nephews and all the babysitting you do and your first job also deals with kids. My first job was at Toys-R-Us..i had to wear a red smock that said "ASK ME". Wasn't too bad! Can't wait to see you in a week! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you. I think you may be slightly crazy but you get that honest :-) All your nieces/nephews and all the babysitting you do and your first job also deals with kids. My first job was at Toys-R-Us..i had to wear a red smock that said "ASK ME". Wasn't too bad! Can't wait to see you in a week! Love you

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!