Tuesday, May 26, 2009

But I Ain’t Missin’ You At All

Since you’ve been gone away
I ain't missing you,
no matter what my friends say.

Tyler Hilton, Missing You

So while I love Mr. Hilton’s hair, covers, and songs I have been MISSING YOU!! and I can’t wait to start blogging like a fool once more.

Where have I been?!?!? It’s called that last weeks of school (10 and a half days left….woooo!) I swear once every thing calms down I’ll have plenty of time to devote to blogging and we’ve got lots of exciting plans for this summer that includes: CALIFRONIA!, Disneyland, Hollywood, did I mention California?, license, WMC, and concerts-SO EXCITING!

What have I been up to? Homework, homework, FBLA inductions (you’re listening to the words of the new President!) and more homework.

DSC_0117 (2)edited2 DSC_0181 DSC_0190 DSC_0197 DSC_0200

Last weekend Aubrie and Brooklyn came over for the infamous camp out that we’ve been talking about for months and months and months and let’s just say we’re definitely doing it again!

three And there was of course Memorial Day where I got to see the cutest little boy…ELI!

DSC_0085edited DSC_0002 DSC_0004 DSC_0022editedpicnik

blog comments powered by Disqus