Friday, May 15, 2009

She Never Cooks the Same Way Twice

Maybe it’s the mushrooms. Maybe the tomatoes. I can’t reveal her name, but eggplant is her game.

Frank Michael, Eggplant

So this week was jam packed to the brim with activity: Bekah’s birthday, Sheldon’s homecoming, the season finale of LOST, and study groups!

Let’s start with the big news! I’m officially an aunt. Sheldon moved in moments before LOST started and his mother was instantly overprotective, just like a first time mom. I could hardly snap any pictures—supposedly he’s scared of the light!

DSC_0074DSC_0072

LOST was two hours long and the last 15 minutes was AHMAZING! But I hate that it won’t be back on until 2010 and the last season at that…oh what will I do without my weekly brain cell loss? I’ll still have Physics for a few more weeks and that definitely competes for top spot.

We have our study group at my house on Thursday, but it took a good hour for us to get to work. Let’s just say we learned some muy intersante cosas about a certain Physics student. And then, of course, we had to have a snack!

DSC_0087 DSC_0088 DSC_0081 DSC_0084

blog comments powered by Disqus