Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome to the World Baby Eli!

Eli (middle name pending) is here joining big sisters Emmie and Cate! Eli has been formerly known as Elver and Elvar(when he wants to be sophisticated) We have decided that he will always be known as Elver no matter what his real name should be.

Although he is here at nine pounds and 2 ounces the little guy had to be induced due to what the doctors think is water on the kidneys. He had a little trouble breathing at first but he is holding his own right now so they're waiting on further treating the kidney problems. Please keep him in your prayers as well as the rest of our family.

Otherwise today was a pretty blahhh day. Rainy...I swear we want it to be sunny and warm and we get rainy and grey, but I do love me some grey days :)

I will definitely get pictures of the little guy up ASAP--I think I'm gonna try a picture a post or something of that nature.

Edit: Eli, Emmie and Cate are my cousins...not my children.
blog comments powered by Disqus