Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Storm the Villages with Torches

I know, you don't even have to say a word!
I've been working and working on this blog header and it's obviously still not up-probably because I can't come up for a name, but I think I've got it now. Definitely by the end of this weekend every thing will be complete...I'll let ya know. I'm deciding what all I want on the side still.
Enough about the blog you say? How am I?

Wellll, for the first time in a long time I'm have a really, really good week which is very surprisng. We get like final grades before report cards and even though mine are less then where I want them to be lately I just can't stay in a bad mood for long. I think I've figured out the secret for snapping out of a bad mood--will def. share later! Other than that I've been managing my time and finding time to read AGAIN! I just finished a book called Thirteen Reasons Why that I will definitely be doing its own blog post on sometime in the near future that's how empowering it was. The month has flown by and it's almost April...in like three hours. While that means the year is almost over it also means I am that much closer to be a........SENIOR! Scary, I know!

Gots to go; once the header's up I'll devote the time I've been spending on that to this nightly!

blog comments powered by Disqus