Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Over Rainbows After Rain

If it rains another day, I might go crazy.

It’s been two days of showers and thunderstorms and the forecast shows no sign of letting up any time soon.

image

Seriously? Where’s my warm, sunny summer days??

I think it might be time for Noah to start building his ark ;)

~

Thanks to my friend, M, this song makes the rainy days a teensy weensy bit more bearable.

As the lyrics go, Only rainbows after rain/The sun will always come again/It’s a circle, circling/Around again, it comes around/

And because this has become a little music break in my post, Kate Voegele’s new CD debuted today and I am absolutely in love with Impatient Girl. Obsessed is more like it.

~

Seeing as I will be stuck indoors for the foreseeable future, any suggestions for activities would be a-w-e-s-o-m-e and greatly appreciated :)

Tomorrow I’m thinking of watching some more TV, reading some more books, taking another nap…please help me before I find the nearest cliff—oh wait, the huge river that has formed at the bottom of it will only sweep  me away! ;)

2 comments:

  1.  kate voegele is one of my favorite singers! i'm loving her new songs.

    i always try and scrapbook when its rainy outside (although most of the time that never works out...) but if you like scrapbooking, its the perfect rain activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?! I'm loving her new album so much!! :)

    I do like scrapbooking, but I've never equated it to a rainy day activity--I'm definitely going to have to try that :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!