Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pure Bliss

I know, I know. I said  Monday…and it’s practically Wednesday.

But what’s a girl to do when she’s knee deep in the counterculture movement and its effect on advertising in the 60’s and 70’s? Yeah. That’s been my week so far.

But let me tell you. My week, my month, my year. It’s all beginning to look up.

Remember this?? Well, let’s just say, I’ve sat back and just waited. Taking the mean words and hurtful whispers. And who know what?? Karma is finally beginning to appear. While at this moment, quite subtlety, I’m beginning to see it. And it’s absolutely wonderful.

Because it almost makes those days of pain and hurt seem like distant memories. Almost. More then likely I’ll never forget.

But for tonight, for tonight I’m good with reveling in my happiness. My bliss. That there is some sense of justice in this world. Mean people will have their just desserts in the end.

It’s called karma.

blog comments powered by Disqus