Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Has Arrived at BC

DSC_0018

We got back yesterday and we’re already counting down the days until Christmas break. It is only ten days away, you know. One more week of classes and then four days of finals and homebound I will be! I cannot believe that my first semester as a college student is nearly over.

Can you guess what we did during our first night of being reunited?? If you guessed decorate for Christmas, then you’re right! Way to go; here’s a prize in the mail for you already.

We made Christmas ornaments and decorated the tree that I brought back with me. All while listening to Christmas music. And afterwards? We divulged ourselves in the wonderful world of Christmas movie classics!

DSC_0001 DSC_0036  DSC_0041 DSC_0043 DSC_0046 DSC_0047

What a perfect start to our last two weeks together! Time to gear up and get down to business!

blog comments powered by Disqus