Friday, October 29, 2010

A Random Friday Fives

Anyone up for some Friday Fives this week? I certainly am!

Just Me and My Life

What’s this week’s topic you ask? Randoms! It’s random question week.

So let’s get this blog party started!

1. What’s your go to recipe?
Thanks to the well-stocked KCC, here at Bridgewater, I don’t ever really have a need to cook. So I’m going to go with my favorite go-to meal; when in doubt I always go with the yummy Caesar salad and a side of pears!

image image

2. When you hear "American food" what comes to mind?

The first thing I think of is carnival food! Yummy corn dogs, funnel cakes, snowcones. How American is that?

image   image

3. What would you say is one of your "weirdest" quirks?

Oh my wonderful roommate, T, has picked up on this…when  I hiccup or make any sound similar to it, I actually saw hiccup. I don’t know where, why, when, or how this started, but I guess I do it!

4.What color do you mainly wear?

Black. Love it! A black tee or black sweater paired with a scarf or some other accessory are my last minute, can’t think of anything else outfits. There’s just something about black that makes me feel classy, put together, and sophisticated.

5. Always have to say everything on your mind or never speak again?

Totally depends on the situation. I like to speak my mind a lot, but I’m also known to hold my tongue when it comes to certain things. I guess I would have to go with the latter, though.

Happy Friday!! Have a great weekend :)

blog comments powered by Disqus