Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bad Blogger's Promise

I hate to admit that since I’ve start college, I’ve been slacking in the blog department.

And I haven’t been the best blog follower either. I do read everyone’s blogs everyday…my roomie can vouch for me! But I haven’t been being the best blog friend as far as commenting goes.

So I’ve come up with a plan. Every day during the month of November, I’m going to post. And I’m going to become a super commenter on everyone else’s blogs! It might get tough around the holidays, especially since it’s the end of the semester time then too, but I think I can do it!

Besides, blogging has always been a break from reality for me…and who doesn’t need a break from studying everyone once in awhile? :)

Is anyone with me???

 

PS. Our lovely Blog Frog community, I’m a Teen Blogger,  has been a little neglected lately. I have started a few topics that I think most of you will be interested in (including a star blogger thread and much, much, more!). So why not hop over there and let us here your opinion? Maybe start a new thread while you’re at it??

blog comments powered by Disqus