Saturday, August 7, 2010

My sister

“Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.  You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.” (Amy Li)

My sister and I have gotten into making these videos for our technology-inclined, Facebook-ing grandparents.

Here’s our latest masterpiece.

And while I’m sure she’ll try and kill me when she realizes I shared this, I just had to.

Because it is moments like this that make me realize that I’m completely blessed to have a sister. One I’m going to miss quite terribly next year.

But we will forever have these little moments of time captured on film of a random hello from two goofy girls and a cat.

Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart - oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape - of your sister.  (Katherine Mansfield)

blog comments powered by Disqus