Monday, August 23, 2010

Hunger Games

 

Tired of vampires, werewolves, and puppy dog love?

I am!

So following such a wonderful review by Abbie and a gleaming recommendation by my mother, I decided to finally read The Hunger Games.

From start to finish, it took me less than a whopping 24 hours to read the first in the trilogy.

image 

Not a usual fan of sci-fi/fantasy, it made no difference, I loved Hunger Games. The suspense and mystery kept me reading, reading, reading! I just couldn’t wait to find out what would happen to Katniss next.

It was so suspenseful that I was barely putting down the first, before I was picking up the second, Catching Fire.

And I’ve chosen the perfect time to become obsessed with the Suzanne Collins trilogy,  because the final book comes out tomorrow!! Woo hoo :)

Here’s another awesome review for Hunger Games!

1 comment:

  1. I *loved* The Hunger Games! Make sure to check out Catching Fire (book 2) and Mockingjay is out this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!