Renee has presented me with the Beautiful Blogger award. Much thanks and gratefulness! So here goes it…
10 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About Me:
10. If I could be anything, I’d be Asian. So, I am mildly obsessed with the Asian culture. The food (sushi!), the languages, their business smarts, their looks. I think that they are oh so beautiful. So very jealous.
9. If I could meet any one person, dead or alive, it would be Audrey Hepburn. Breakfast at Tiffany’s lover right here!! The dresses, the jewelry, the personality; I bet she was quite the character to meet.
8. I despise one word text messages…k, ya, etc. Add a smilie, another…something!
7. I found this house on-line about four years ago and fell in love. It is my dream house. The color. The picket fence. The tree-lined streets. Swoon.
6. I love baby names. I’m actually mildly obsessed with baby names; yes, I even have a spreadsheet of my favorites and definite no’s…complete with comments and combinations. Last update: 57 names. My favorites: Jude, Sawyer, Liam, Greyson (Greyer), Cooper, Lilly (or variant), Amelia, Rowan, Abbey, and Caroline.
5. I love PowerPoint! I’m Microsoft Specialist Certified in Word 2007, Excel 2007, and PowerPoint 2007. I aced my PowerPoint certification test with a perfect 1000!
3. If I could go anywhere in the world, I would visit Greece. It’s so beautiful! The culture, the sights, the landscapes. Gorgeous.
2. Kind of like my fascination with Asian culture, I love British accents. Ed Westwick, Jim Sturgess, and Stephen Moyer. I could listen to them talk for days.
1. If I were shipwrecked on a deserted island with only one person, I would pick Sawyer hands down. Cause not only is he quite the looker, he also reads…and he got off the island, right??
Well there’s my 10 Things list. And now for my Beautiful Blogger nominees…
Abbie from Abbie Turned Normal
Brittany from Not Your Average Teen
Emily from Finding Emily
Samantha from From the Outside Looking In
Kate from Little Somethings
Ann from Livin and Lovin
OneGirl from It Just Takes One
Kelsey from Kelsey’s Bloggity Blog
Renee from Renee’s Ramblings