Monday, April 12, 2010

The Key to . . . My Crazy Family

My dad is hands-down one of the funniest people I know.

And he doesn’t even try. Which is probably the reason that he is so funny.  

                 DSC_0182 DSC_0206    

                 DSC_0264 DSC_0016

He just says things, small things, (like Peep!) or does stupid little things (like wear my mother’s glasses while ordering his meal at a restaurant or race home to watch Y&R) that can cause you to roar for hours even days afterwards. It’s just his way.

Funny Dad. Supportive Mom. Cranky Sister (it’s the age—I’m sure!). 

I’m blessed with a huge extended family and a pretty close-knit “home” family (what do you call the family that lives with you??) We’re crazy. We yell. We fight. We laugh. We hug. We cuddle. Did I mention we yell? We’re family.

And I can’t help but say, how blessed I really am.

Thanks Liz (for the text that prompted this post---she’s somehow jealous of this craziness) for making me realize this once again!

blog comments powered by Disqus