Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Key to . . . The Eagle’s Nest

It’s done; I’ve decided!!!

(Breathes a sigh of relief while her mother shouts FINALLY in the background)

Next year I will officially be a Bridgewater Eagle! It’s only taken two trips, many lists, countless discussions, and many hours of thought.

But the decision is made. Hallelujah, thank goodness.

Maybe you remember this post, where I documented the friendly folk of BC?

Whelp, I’m happy to report that they’re still just as friendly, just as welcoming, and just as ready for me as they could possibly be.

I have my ID card, my classes pre-registered, and I’m about to fill out my survey for my roommate. It’s all become so official, so very, very fast!

High school is swiftly coming to an end, and before I know it, I’ll be pushed out of one nest and into another…an Eagle nest!

Who’s ready?? I am!!!

          DSC_0034 DSC_0038  DSC_0035

11 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!

    its very hard to choose a college and so exciting when you finally do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on making your decision! what a relief that must be! i'm practically decided to..yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Hannah! That's such a big decision and I am sure you are so happy that you've finally made it! Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making that huge decision!
    I've been looking at colleges, and so far, I love the smaller ones. They have such a good community. It also seems really neat to me to have professors that know you by more than just your name.
    Congrats again. That's super exciting!

    -Kylee (kylee-inmylife.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Looks like an amazing place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very proud of you and finding it hard to believe that you'll be in college in the fall. I'm so glad you are going away (not far away but still away) and getting the whole college experience. Shane brought many wonderful things into my life..you being one of them. Just got our plane tickets and Riley and I will be there for graduation. Love you!

    (had a little trouble posting a comment so if you get this twice..sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Aunt Brooke that truly means a lot! I'm pretty glad I've got you, too.
    I'm so very excited that y'all will be here for graduation :) You should be getting your invitation in the next few weeks. Love you, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the congratulations Kylee!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!