Monday, December 7, 2009

We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Part I

We wish you a Merry Christmas; 
We wish you a Merry Christmas; 
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 
Good tidings we bring to you and your kin; 
Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year.
 

Technology has made sending Christmas cards so much easier and most of them can now be modified to fit your needs…to a degree.

For the past few years we’ve done CVS/Costco/Hallmark cards where you insert your pictures into the cards, have them printed, address them and then send them to your friends and family. Well, this year we had a dilemma. The pictures we wanted didn’t fit in any of the usual sites’ templates. Both my mom and I had a specific card in mind..so I made it!

I’ve discovered a new hobby—card making. I took parts of digital scrapbooking kits from Two Peas in a Bucket and came up with a card that my whole family loved. It’s very “us”. Hopefully everyone who receives it will love it and appreciate it just as much as we do. Since I can’t post it now…due to the fact that those receiving it will see it here first…I’ll post a copy AFTER they’ve been sent. But I’ll leave you with a bit of a teaser.

image

blog comments powered by Disqus