Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thank you for the music

So I say
Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me

                                Thank You For the Music, ABBA

What are you thankful for?

Each week, the evening activities at daycare have some sort of focus. This month they’ve centered on pumpkins, Indians, Pilgrims, and turkeys. One of the crafts created was a turkey, and on each feather would be written what the child said they were thankful for. The answers varied: doughnuts, dinosaurs, mommy and daddy, play-doh. You name it, they were thankful for it.

image

It got me thinking; what am I thankful for? My family, my friends, my house, my education, my job. The music.

So with Thanksgiving just days away….What are you thankful for??

blog comments powered by Disqus