Friday, September 11, 2009

When You Smile at Me I Cry

And to save your life I'd die
With a romance that is pure in heart
You are my dearest part
Whatever it requires
I live for your desires
Forget my own, your needs will come before
Who could ever love you more

                              Miracle, Celine Dion

Mistakes. Punishments. Prayers. Forgiveness.

This is one of the strongest women I know. She is a mother. A daughter. A sister. A friend. She is an aunt—my aunt. And she is loved.

DSC_0224 DSC_0242 DSC_0252 DSC_0261

(From her sister's perspective.)

Update: I’ve started to hyperlink the song title and artist so that you have a direct link to the song!

2 comments:

  1. I am crying... i am glad that you can look at her and not be angry at her... i hope, sincerely, that we all learn something from this situation... I am going to print this out and send it to her as i believe she needs all the encouragement that she can get and this will make her fight harder to get through this positively...

    i have never told you but i am very proud of the young woman that you are and i firmly believe that wonderful things are waiting for you in your life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. with tears running down my face, I feel extremely lucky to be part of this family...in the worst times we find out what we're made of....

    Tara will be extremely proud to read what you've written.

    I love you....and YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!