Sunday, May 3, 2009

Celebrating the 82nd Bloom

The weekend was a good, yet quiet one.

Being the first weekend in May it was my most favorite, memory filled holiday---Apple Blossom!

Friday we got and went to the Prayer Brunch.

DSC_0009 DSC_0081DSC_0029 DSC_0084 Obviously I haven’t edited annny of these pictures, but I’m sure I will-Mothers Day is next weekend and I’m sure some of them will make great gifts!

Any way, it was rainy, fireworks weren’t happening this year, and I had to baby-sit Matt so we skipped the Fireman’s Parade and went to dinner and the Hannah Montana Movie which was actually really good.

After struggling to keep Matt busy, Antony came over and was a huuuuuuuge lifesaver---he deserves so much money for helping me out!

Let’s see then on Saturday I slept in and tried to reenergize after having Matthew for the evening. I also added like a bajillion blogs to follow which inspired me to get back to blogging. I even started a new blog following a year in the life of a cork. Crazy, I know, but it’s going to be fun!

Today we didn’t do church. It was rainy and I slept wayy later then I had planned to. I cleaned, played with Meredith, and tried to tackle the homework I had. Speaking of which I need to go read 7 chapters of The Awakening.

Shouldn’t be the busiest of weeks, but I do have the AP History Test Friday. And it’s going to be a perfect mix of rain and warm weather, too. (I realized how much I talked about weather for some reason. I can’t think of any reason why, but I will definitely be stopping that!)

blog comments powered by Disqus