Sunday, June 2, 2013

The End’s Not Near, It’s Here (Again)

I’ve been reflecting on this little ole blog. I haven’t written here in ages.

And so much has changed in my life since I started writing here so, so long ago.

When I first started blogging, I was just a wee one in high school and now? Now I’m on the cusp of my final semester of classes for my undergraduate degree. Where did the time go?!?! When they say the time goes by in the blink of an eye, they aren’t joking! I can only imagine how quickly the next 12 months will be here and gone.

I met so many fabulous people through the wonderful world of blogging; many of who I still keep up with quite regularly, whether it be reading their blogs or having connected with them on other social media sites. And will continue to do so.

This blog has seen me through many highs and lows in my life; the comparison from the present to last June or even three Junes before that is just absolutely astonishing. I thought I had it all figured out three Junes ago—oh how naïve I was. The important things to me have changed as has my worldview on so many topics. I have grown from a quiet girl to a college-educated woman ready to embrace the future and all that it has to offer me. The world is my oyster and I cannot wait to take it on.

With the transition from student to teacher before me, I think that it’s time to make another change: it’s time to close up this here blog and begin anew elsewhere—a “big girl” kind of blog. (For those of you who’ve been with me, email me and I’ll send you a link so you can stay updated!)

I may post a few more times to wrap-up my adventures in this little corner of cyberspace or this may be my last post. I haven’t decided quite yet.

It has been a wonderful experience, having this blog, and I cannot say thank you enough to all my readers and the wonderful men and women that I have met along the way.

Thank you for the last 4 years.

Thank you for being a part of my journey on my quest to finding the key to being me.

I’m another step closer :)

And for posterity’s sake…pictures of 4-years-ago-me and the me of today. (Can’t imagine how much different I’ll look in another 4 years!)

DSC_0009[12]Photo 2

2 comments:

  1. Because the admin of this web site is working, no hesitation very quickly it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.


    Here is my blog: pharmacy tech schools

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange that i went through my blog today and cried... and cried... silly crying brought on by the memories, the emotions, and i think a little bit because i miss it... and then i clicked on your blog and this is the post that comes up... I have not been faithful in reading your blog (i haven't even been faithful to my own) but i have enjoyed being a part the last four years of your journey. I am proud of you and i hope that i get to share in the your "big girl" blog should you decide to start one. Much love, respect, and admiration ~ Aunt Holly

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!