Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

Welp, as you can probably tell from the lack of bloggie posting this week, I’ve been taking an undeclared vacation.

But I’m popping in to say…

image 

and let’s all remember the real reason for the season.

image

I hope that each of you has a blessed and wonderful Christmas.

God rest ye merry, gentlemen
Let nothing you dismay
Remember, Christ, our Saviour
Was born on Christmas day
To save us all from Satan's power
When we were gone astray
O tidings of comfort and joy,
Comfort and joy
O tidings of comfort and joy

2 comments:

  1. Me too!! I didn't make it, but isn't it gorgeous?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today in a world of such commercialization--especially this time of year--it is extremely easy to forget why each of us are really here. I'm glad you enjoyed :)

    Thanks so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!