Friday, March 26, 2010

The Key to . . . Cardigans and Camis

I’m a sucker for cardigans. They can be dressed up or dressed down. They can be worn over something, over something, or they can fly solo. Whether they’re striped, solid, polka-dotted or plaid; a cardigan is your best friend!

This week I wore cardigans three times. Yes, out of five days, three days I wore cardigans…and I loved every minute of it.

On Tuesday, I wore a pretty grey one with yellow stripes from Target.

On Thursday, I wore a pretty tan one with the cutest flowers you ever saw on the shoulder. This cardigan would be my first Fashion Friday star!!

The lovely cardigan was worn with a pretty, brown cami, straight legged jeans and brown flats. The cardigan, cami and flats all came from the one and only, Old Navy. The jeans, from Chico’s.

DSC_0009 copy DSC_0012 (2) DSC_0010

I wore a gold bracelet and hair clip to hold back my ever-growing bangs. And I wore my usual, garnet ring, too. I know, I know, mixing the metals. But sometimes it works :)

DSC_0014 

And on Friday, I wore another Old Navy find. A slimming black sweater, with pretty ruffles.

Oh, how I love cardigans! The flowers, the ruffles, the colors. So pretty, so feminine, so me!

What are you wearing today? What was your best outfit choice this week? Share we us! Add your MckLinky and join in our first blog hop!!

 




MckLinky Blog Hop
blog comments powered by Disqus